Signing into our new and enhanced online banking system will be different. If you are currently signed up for online banking, these are the steps you will need to follow:
- Use your Current User ID for login. Your password will be the last six digits of the primary’s social security number.
- Review terms and conditions, click the box and hit continue.
- You will then need to change your password. Remember your current password is the last six digits of the primary’s social security number.
- You will then be verified via phone call or text message with the current phone number we have on file.
- After the phone call or text message, you will enter the verification code provided and then hit the verify button.
- You will then need to answer 5 security questions
For current users of online banking you can find a step by step guide with screenshots by clicking on the following link Online Banking Upgrade Log In Guide for Current Online Banking Users
Starting on May 16th if you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking and would like to do so, you can find a step by step guide with screenshots on how to enroll by clicking on the following link: New Enrollment into Online Banking Guide