Choosing to bank with a credit union has its distinct advantages over choosing a bank. With a bank, you’re merely a customer. When you join a credit union, you become not only a member, but a stakeholder in the company. Just like banks, credit unions have many locations, ATM’s, and lending services to offer its members. With lower rates on credit cards, home equity loans, mortgages, auto loans, & personal loans than most banks, we help our members save big!
First Choice America Federal Credit Union Membership is open to those who work, reside, worship, or attend school in:
- West Virginia Counties
- Ohio Counties
- West Virginia Cities
- Ohio Cities
- Pennsylvania Townships
- Cross Creek
- East Finley
- West Finley
- South Franklin
- Morris in Washington County
Additional Eligibility For:
- Local businesses and other legal entities located in the areas mentioned above
- Spouses of persons who died within the field of membership of the Credit Union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from an employer located within the field of membership
- Volunteers in the community
- Members of the immediate family and household; and or organizations of such persons
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that on personal accounts identifies each person who opens an account. In addition, on legal entity accounts, we will require identification on beneficial owners and controlling person.
What this means for you:
When you open an account, we will ask your name, address, date of birth, and other information that allows us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
We proudly support all efforts to protect and maintain the security of our members and our country.