First Choice America is committed to protecting your security and privacy. Please be aware that there are phone scams and texts going out to people telling them their VISA card has been been blocked. This is a scam. DO NOT give anyone your credit card number or personal information. If you feel that your number has been compromised, please call the Credit Union and we will block your card. Here are a few reminders on keeping your card safe:
- Do not give any personal information, including your Credit Union account number, Credit or Debit Card number or social security number, to anyone;
- Do not click on scam links via text or email;
- NEVER share your online banking/mobile banking USERNAME OR PASSWORD;
- Please make the Credit Union aware of any fraudulent text, email or phone call you receive asking you for your Credit Union information;
- Always remember the Credit Union will NEVER ask for your personal information.