Below are the safety guidelines we have for reopening our lobbies:
- Masks/Face coverings are highly recommended for anyone entering our buildings that has not been fully vaccinated.
- To help ensure social distancing, a limited number of members will be permitted inside at any one time;
- Please maintain 6’ Social Distancing between you and other members while visiting a branch which will be clearly marked on all lobby floors;
- Likewise, 6’ Social Distancing Markers will be on the sidewalks outside of our branches to help direct you;
- Hand sanitizing stations and masks will be available at each entrance for your convenience and safety;
- Plexiglass panels have been installed at all teller stations, loan and new account desks;
- Implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures at our branch facilities including all high traffic/common areas and ATMs as recommended by the CDC;
- If you are sick or not feeling well, we ask that you please not enter our lobbies;
- If you are unable or unwilling to comply with the above current Federal, State, and Local official guidelines, please use one of our drive thru’s, ATMs, 24 Hour Transaction Line, or online services.
We are excited to return to normal operations and to see you again; however, please remain vigilant and continue to follow the recommended CDC guidelines to help keep yourselves and your families safe and healthy!