Being part of the First Choice America community is easy. By starting an account, you get full customer perks and can bank, borrow, and save with us. We are not limited to just the communities we have local offices but also serve many communities within the Ohio Valley.
First Choice America Community Federal Credit Union membership is open to those who work, reside, worship, or attend school in many West Virginia cities and counties.
- Brooke County, West Virginia
- Ohio County, West Virginia
- Hancock County, West Virginia
- McMechen, West Virginia
- Benwood, West Virginia
Also eligible customers are:
- Businesses and other legal entities located in any of the above areas
- Spouses of persons who died within the field of membership of the Credit Union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from an employer located in the field of membership
- Volunteers in the community
- Members of the immediate family and household; and or organizations of such persons
To become a customer, all it takes is the purchase of a $5.00 share in a First Choice America savings account and completion of an application.